M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blaise Cycle started the removal process this morning. Right side of the frame unbolts for easy engine removal. I still had a small coolant leak that could be seen in between the cylinders.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: My baby comes apart M109HG

He has another 60 photos that he took before I got there. I have to wait til he gets them on a disk.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

P.S. He dynoed it this morning before he took it apart. The Big Air are new since the last dyno. HP went up by 3 hp but fuel is all over the place. Bike definitely needs a Power Commander now.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

J R said:
What did it dyno SAE
Since we did the first one in Standard Mode I had him do this in standard mode. SAE is just a push of button.

We will have both when we are all done. I am guessing that SAE is about 3 hp less.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Yep, you are right. But I am trying not to confuse anyone until we are all done.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts

J R said:
I am excited to see what a little bit of head work and cams and comp can do to this thing. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: I cant wait to see this thing done tell them to hurry :joke: :hot: :hot: :hot: I know your gonna let ol JR take a spin on it at bike week arent ya :D Please :D
JR,

If you do, please give us a full report!! :p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Nice... Is almost time for my power commander... well, since I am going to win it adn all with my HP guess... :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
665 Posts

Man their gettin with it on that puppy,this ought to be great. Can't wait to see the results! :bigthumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts