M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Traded my 9 for a trike.......Just kidding! rode to a Harley Museum on Sunday in Maggie Valley N.C saw a lot of vintage stuff.

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Now that's a classic!

Had me going for a minute, bro. Wish you were joining us on our trip this Friday and Saturday! :bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
442 Posts
That about gave me a heart attack, Peter! Phew! Don't do that!

Classic stuff there, man. Say what you want about Harley Davidson, back in the day they really knew how to put 'em together. Great looking rides!

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Yeah those old bikes are a trip to look at sometimes. Amazing how far technology has come. There's a little bike museum in downtown Warm Springs, GA that has a bike from 1912 I believe and the headlight is an actual flame fueled by kerosene with a mirror behind it. :eek:

Did you ride the BRP? That's my favorite road in the entire S.E. That route from Maggie Valley to the Pisgah Inn just south of Asheville is stunningly beautiful.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
:eek: Man I thought you had traded for something else for a minute!! Looks like a nice trip!!

Wish you could come with us this weekend!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:eek: Man I thought you had traded for something else for a minute!! Looks like a nice trip!!

Wish you could come with us this weekend!!
Tried to get out of a commitment I made for the 17th but could not. Everyone enjoy and B safe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts