M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Based on the results of the poll I did I thought I would share.... My 9 is p*ssed at me now.... She's having to share her garage space with my newest addition... Allthough she is only 1494cc's she's supercharged and pushing out 215 horses :bigthumbsup:



khrome
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
666 Posts
khrome nice ski bro

make sure you brake that RXT in slow they notorious for burning the SC clutch and they also have the same problem as the 109s on the oil overfill from the dealer.. other then that there great :bigthumbsup:

here is a great site to ask questions and get lots of tips
http://greenhulk.net/forums/index.php

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
Hey Khrome, did you get that at Sherman Powersports? I just sold my two 06 Z400s and am looking to get a pair of the Seadoos.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
814 Posts
Man, you're making me jealous.  I had a 2002 SeaDoo RX that locked up on me and was at a shop in Chalmette, LA when hurricane Katrina hit.  I never found out what was wrong with it and the shop got wiped out by the storm.  They lost ALL of their bikes and all of the customer's bikes that where there.  They found some of them 12 - 13 miles away in the marsh, but mine hasn't been found.   :( :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
keefer06 said:
Hey Khrome, did you get that at Sherman Powersports? I just sold my two 06 Z400s and am looking to get a pair of the Seadoos.
Yes sir bought it monday, last day of the month. They are always ready to deal on last day of the month :bigthumbsup: That was the last RXT they had in stock but they have like 4 of the RXP's in the same color. Go pick you up a couple :doorag:

khrome
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cdaniel76 said:
Man, you're making me jealous. I had a 2002 SeaDoo RX that locked up on me and was at a shop in Chalmette, LA when hurricane Katrina hit. I never found out what was wrong with it and the shop got wiped out by the storm. They lost ALL of their bikes and all of the customer's bikes that where there. They found some of them 12 - 13 miles away in the marsh, but mine hasn't been found.  :( :(
wow that sucks man :( i would assume you got some insurance money for it?

khrome
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
243 Posts
cdaniel76 said:
Man, you're making me jealous. I had a 2002 SeaDoo RX that locked up on me and was at a shop in Chalmette, LA when hurricane Katrina hit. I never found out what was wrong with it and the shop got wiped out by the storm. They lost ALL of their bikes and all of the customer's bikes that where there. They found some of them 12 - 13 miles away in the marsh, but mine hasn't been found.  :( :(
That does suck, but you know why they never found it? FEMA was using it to F** around instead of helping :cus:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
814 Posts
khrome13 said:
wow that sucks man :( i would assume you got some insurance money for it?

khrome
Well... I didn't have insurance on it. It was paid off and insurance was not required. So it's a loss... :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
cdaniel76 said:
Well... I didn't have insurance on it.  It was paid off and insurance was not required. So it's a loss...  :mad:
Damn i would have ass-u-med that the dealership would have had insurance on it and payed... But then again maybe they did and just kept it :eek:

khrome
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top