M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to let her go,Medical problems.I have two herniated disc in my lower back and riding became to painfull.I got $8500 for her.She will be missed.I will still enjoy coming to this site and enjoy the stories of riding through you guys.Live hard and ride hard.Be safe everybody!!!:doorag:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Damn bro, that really sucks. I've had several back surgeries so I know what you are going through. Feel better....

·
Registered
120 Posts
Sorry to hear that. I'm just getting back into riding after a 10 year lay-off, in which I had surgery to correct for herniated L-4/L-5 and L-5/S-1 discs. Haven't tried riding any longer than 1 hour so far. So far so good. Good luck to you. Hope your back problems get better.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I have three disc and still ride they did a newer procedure out in california check out spineonline.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
769 Posts
really sorry to hear that. hope you get better

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Low back disc degenerative disease so I get epidural injections, I love them, last for a few years. I have had 17 over the years. They don't work on my brother, glad they work for me. When they don't work I will get L4 and L5 fused. Don't want to give up riding or racquetball. I pray the day never comes.

Doc

·
Registered
176 Posts
Sorry to hear...sounds like you got a fair price for your machine...I have seen them go for much lower...makes it a little bit easier to take!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts