M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I got taken out by a car on the way home from work on the morning of the 9th, The driver just pull straight out of a side St with out looking & have just spent the last 2 weeks in hospital with severe internal injuries, the 9 however is a write off. Due to my injuries I will not be able to ride a motorcycle for 18 months to 2 years. I will check in on the site from time to time to see how everyone is going.

Regards
Iain(GUS09)

·
Registered
445 Posts
sorry to hear but glad you survive to tell about it! praying for a speedy recovery for you! good luck to you.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Wow, that sucks a lot!! But atleast you're alive to tell us, instead of a family member informing us that you didn't make it. I hope you have a speedy and full recovery.

-Josh

·
Registered
651 Posts
bad deal

Sorry 2 hear that but I'm glad u r ok , hope u have a. Speedy and complete recovery:-[8)

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
You are still alive for a reason! Now you need to find out what that is and be the best you can at it,Gregg

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
glad to hear your on the mend, take care of you and don`t over due it just take your time and get better:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Stories like this piss me off but I'm glad to hear you survived mate!! :bigthumbsup: get well fastand before you know it you'll be back on a bike in no time!!!

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
wow, very sorry to hear about your misfortune. glad to hear that you are ok. stay safe. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Daaaaaaammnn sorry to hear about that. I am glad you are ok. Good luck, check in from time to time

·
Registered
310 Posts
sorry to hear about that, I had the same scenario happen to me two years in a row, fortunately I was very lucky and escaped injury both times...hope you have a speedy recovery

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
so sorry for your misfortune and as someone else said, im glad you re around to tell your story. ive seen 3 riders and bikes down today. :dontknow:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Damn cagers :cus: Glad to you're alive to tell the story. Take care and heal well. Still recovering from my own cager collision a month ago. Thoughts are with you Iain. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
185 Posts
I get infuriated hearing stories like yours! :verymad::edit::edit: It's a terrible story with a good ending. I'm very sorry for your misfortune, and equally pleased you survived to tell the story! Speedy recovery.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts