M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
EPIC JOURNEY JOEL!!!! Terrific pics. Man that must have been an awesome riding experience. :bigthumbsup:

I like mountain roads like this one.

·
Registered
960 Posts
That looks like a blast, Joel! Thanks for sharing that with us. Why is it I am starting to REALLY like the Kawi 14? :'(

·
Registered
172 Posts
That looks like a blast, Joel! Thanks for sharing that with us. Why is it I am starting to REALLY like the Kawi 14? :'(
Very cool Joel, awesome pics!

NMclay - I agree with you there, I found myself doing a little research on the Conni yesterday. It has really grown on me and I might just take a little trip to the Kawi dealer later this week and get on one to see how it feels. I don't have intentions of leaving with one but.................................you never know.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very cool Joel, awesome pics!

NMclay - I agree with you there, I found myself doing a little research on the Conni yesterday. It has really grown on me and I might just take a little trip to the Kawi dealer later this week and get on one to see how it feels. I don't have intentions of leaving with one but.................................you never know.
Pls guyd don't go trading ur 109 I love touring with the C14, but I'm always thinking about getting back on the beast is just to cool of a ride to let go!! The 109 is not the best bike for mountain terrain at least for me. Thanks for ur coments..

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
That is a goal of mine to do a huge trip like that with my wife one of these years. My dream trip would be a big loop up through the Dakotas, Colorado, Wyoming, then on to the Pacific Coast and finish up coming back past the Grand Canyon back into the midwest. Looks like you had a great time. Nice pics man. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
960 Posts
What a great vid, Joel! :bigthumbsup: Incredible scenery. Anything goes with "Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring"!

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Nice photo array, alot of those photos bring back fond memories:bigthumbsup:

And I agree on the connie and the 9. Having both IS the best of both worlds. I ride the connie most of the time, but when I do get back on the 9, I totally remember why I love the 9 so much.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts