M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my 2nd 109 Saturday in Red. I've had a black since last March and loved it with "O" problems. I put 6000 miles on it. Sold it because I liked the new red color. The black was great but I have been a Red fan all my life and this red is the best looking red I've ever seen,(too me). Now just still waiting for my chrome wheels to come in either next week or week after. Got my back wheel opened up with stainless steel plate holder and some small white with amber blulb LED's. Clear lens in the front with silver tipped amber blubs. :bigthumbsup: Big air going on this week with a power commander. Already had my 600 mile service and loaded her up with Amsoil 20w-50 in the crank and Amsoil 75w-90 in rear. Shifts smooth and man what a bike!! Will post pictures when I get the chrome wheels on. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :D

·
Registered
974 Posts
Cool conga-rats! Guess the black wasnt the fastest since the paint didnt peel off revealing the new red color!

Red is the best looking bike in 07's IMO. :super: :super: :super: :super:

·
Registered
317 Posts
dbritton1963 said:
I have been a Red fan all my life and this red is the best looking red I've ever seen,(too me).
at his age thats a lot of shades of red that he's seen. :joke:

the bike does look good doug but it still can't beat silver

·
Registered
205 Posts
Congrats!! If you don't mind me asking...what were you able to sell your '06 for vs how much you paid.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Alpha sports has the 07 red m109 on the floor,just stopped in to talk with him on a trade next spring,yes the red does look sharp,and he gave me a brochue of the add ons for the 109 and i cant bel;ieve what they want for there windshield it looks small and for 429 bucks to rich for my blood.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sold my black '06 for $10,500 and New Red '07 out the door with extended warranty $11,900. Got the air kit from Extreme Revolution.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts