M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been hanging around this site pretty much all summer 'researching' about the M109. Some might say it was more drooling than researching. Anyway, I've put my two cents in where I felt I could contribute, and tried to keep my mouth shut when I really had nothing to say.

Well here I am 200 posts later and I finally picked up my M109 today. I got the red '07, and it was still in the crate when I looked at it. Two hours later it was built and I wrote them a check. The only problem is that the rear seat cowl (that replaces the rear seat) was dinged up from shipping so they are ordering me a new one. Oh, and I showed them the price of the extended warranty from Oneida Suzuki and they price matched it for me. A great savings.

I've been riding an '01 Suzuki Volusia (predecessor to the C50) for the past three years and loved it. Well, after 30 miles on the 109, that Volusia feels like a scooter.....very sluggish comparitively, though it would beat most stock bikes in its class. This bike is definately something to be respected, and quite a handful. It will take a bit of getting used to, but I will thoroughly enjoy getting used to it. :)

Thanks to everyone here for all of your posts and input as you have been riding your bikes!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
glad you made it official now! :D make sure your dealer did not overfill your oil. mine was ok even though they did not know crap else about the 109. happy riding.

·
Registered
134 Posts
:welcome: I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine. Had my Blurple since May. If the blurple had not been there in 06 and the red was, I would have chosen the red also. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
you will love this beast and yes the throttle is very touche . after you have your first 600 mile service done then give her hell brother.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Now that is dedication! Obviously you love the bike, so let's see some mods!!! I bet you have them all picked out already.

·
Registered
890 Posts
:welcome: with 200 posts you're not a newbie to the board...but like so many of us here...now you're definately one of the happiest riders on the road Red is hot...Silver's fastest :bigthumbsup:

Devilish

1 - 12 of 12 Posts