M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just purchased it last week she is currently in the shop for a complete check over buy a feral motorcycle mechanic front and back brand new Michelin tires and I am having LED turn signals installed, as well as LED under glow lights that work with the break. (whenever you touch the brick the entire bike turns RED)

any tips feel free to chime in and let me know I will be paying as much attention as possible to this forum! I am a Master Barber With plenty of free time on my hands

·
Registered
693 Posts
That's a very interesting use for "under glow" lights. I suppose at night it would really be eye-catching.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,878 Posts
Welcome to the forum bro! 🙋‍♂️ :)

Can't wait to see that picture myself. It should definitely attract attention. Around here I think it would probably be illegal since we can't have red lights shining forward, but maybe glowing under the bike would be different.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the forum bro! 🙋‍♂️ :)

Can't wait to see that picture myself. It should definitely attract attention. Around here I think it would probably be illegal since we can't have red lights shining forward, but maybe glowing under the bike would be different.
I doubt if we can have them in Pennsylvania. I’d rather be seen and heard and that’s my excuse.

·
Registered
558 Posts
I can see from your pic that you have room to move your windscreen up a couple of inches. I have the taller version and have the clamps as high as they will go. Welcome to the forum! 👍

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
5,770 Posts
Welcome, and congratulations on your new M109!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts