M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BigBen said:
What bag is that Hal, it is HUGE???
Its the Givi listed in our store. You would be amazed what was in there. I had two big cans of tire repair inflater. A bag of tools, a set of US and metric sockets, 2 large CO2 cartridges, a spray bottle for helmet cleaning, a camera, a towel, a map, 2 sets of gloves and a few other odds and ends.

The reason I like it is that the magnets are super strong and could hold all of that with no problem. No straps needed.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
Its the Givi listed in our store. You would be amazed what was in there. I had two big cans of tire inflater. A bag of tools, a set of US and metric sockets, 2 large CO2 cartridges, a spray bottle for helmet cleaning, a camera, a towel, a map, 2 sets of gloves and a few other odds and ends.
hehe. Hal, that thing is bigger than the suitcase I take for a month long trip (well, almost) .. nothing could surprise me about how much it holds! 8)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Look behind the tree in the upper left and you can see his feet sticking out.

But aren't we mixing our movies up?

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
But aren't we mixing our movies up?
Yep, Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hal,
A couple questions about the tank bag.

1 ) will that bag stay on with a tank cover?
2 ) can you still see the speedo while riding with the bag on?

Thanks
Mazatrol

·
Registered
702 Posts
with all of the riding you all do, we're going to have to make a M109r version of that Johnny Cash vid

nice shots

·
Registered
360 Posts
I have a big Joe Rocket tank bag . it will hold two or three days of clothes with no problem . the wind will not blow it off . you can see the speedo. :bigthumbsup: :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
MAZATROL said:
Hal,
A couple questions about the tank bag.

1 )Â will that bag stay on with a tank cover?
2 )Â can you still see the speedo while riding with the bag on?

Thanks
Mazatrol
Yes to the cover.

And you have to lean forward just a little to see the speedo. No problem.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
flunky said:
I have a big Joe Rocket tank bag . it will hold two or three days of clothes with no problem . the wind will not blow it off . you can see the speedo. :bigthumbsup: :D
LOL I don't know if I'd want to look at the Speedo if I was riding with Lamont somehow seeing the speed makes the wind stronger. ;)

·
Registered
664 Posts
okay.. i gotta ask, did you spend the couple bucks to be able to ride 100 yards closers to devils tower?
Out of everyone i have ever asked I am the only one to ever spend the couple bucks to go past the checkpoint..lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I liked the view from a mile away the best. I sat on the porch at the store. That was as close as I got.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts