M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After having a Mustang seat w/backrest on my C109R for about a month now, I am totally sold on it.:bigthumbsup: I previously tried the Ultimate seat & had to send it back during the trial period as it gave me "monkey but". :mad: The Mustang is $hundreds less & far better quality. The seat pan is heavy gauge fiberglass & the cover is attached with rivets vs. staples on the Ultimate. The Ultimate was shipped to me in a real flimsy box with minimal packing material like they didn't even think it was worth protecting. The Mustang, on the other hand, was treated with respect from the moment it left the factory. I found only the mounting hardware to be superior with the Ultimate seat. The other thing you can't beat is the Mustang is sold thru dealers at a big discount over list price:bigthumbsup: (I got mine at Cruiser Customizing) vs. Ultimate is only available factory direct & they charge you for shipping!
I am finding the seat to get a little warmer than stock.......does anyone out there know who carries a sheepskin cover that will fit the Mustang? The temp here in Phoenix has been hitting 110 lately:redfaced:

·
Registered
246 Posts
I like the Corbin seat myself. Never had a mustang or ultimate. I have no more problem riding but I haven't put more than 400 miles on in a day if I have more to go the next. I can get 3 hours or so before I need to stop (for gas) and a break. After that I'll go about 1.5 hours between breaks. I'm planning a trip around lake Michigan, spending some more time in Wisconsin.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts