M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a new seat for my '08 C109R. I have had mustang seats in the past and have been very happy, but have also heard lots of good things about Corbin Seats.

Without cost being an issue which seat is more comfortable?

If there is already a thread for this I'm sorry for starting a new one. Still learning the site.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looks like the Mustang or the Ultimate is the way to go.

Anyone try both?

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Sorry don't have a c model. But most of the guys seem to have as many favorite seat companies as they do ice cream flavors. My bike is at corbins right now. A lot of guys use Baldylatino. He does some awesome custom work and no one has said a negative word on him ever. I think they are afraid of him to tell the truth. Look at his avatar. Just do a search on seats and you will find a ton of info. But is is mostly on 9's and 90's. But my guess is if they make good seats it will be good for yours also. If your built a bit off the norm then a real custom might be what your looking for.
bob

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Sorry don't have a c model. But most of the guys seem to have as many favorite seat companies as they do ice cream flavors. My bike is at corbins right now. A lot of guys use Baldylatino. He does some awesome custom work and no one has said a negative word on him ever. I think they are afraid of him to tell the truth. Look at his avatar. Just do a search on seats and you will find a ton of info. But is is mostly on 9's and 90's. But my guess is if they make good seats it will be good for yours also. If your built a bit off the norm then a real custom might be what your looking for.
bob
:clap2: Thanks for the kinds words and the laugh man!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the feedback. I will probably stick to Mustang because it is what I know. Hard to gamble with that much money.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I have owned mustang and ultimate seats. I would choose the ultimate hands down over the mustang. Baldylatino does awesome work too.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have the ultimate seats is the best for the money, get the back rest, it makes a big difference on long rides,

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
I went corbin on my 109 but I have had mustang seats as well. I did not like the Mustang after owning a Corbin. The Mustang seats also don't seem to made for fit and finish as well as the corbin (JMHO). My only complaint with Corbin is they tend to come into the game with crazy high prices and then as sales drop off, they drop to what should have been the price from the start. Customer service is not best either. But I have logged some long days in the Corbin saddle and have to say, I have no complaints.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts