M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is off topic of the web site, but motorcycles and American freedom do run hand in hand.

Last week CNN Headline News ran a show, showing Arabic TV and what these leaders are actually saying about America. These leaders, like the Iranian President, come to America and say one thing then go home on Iranian TV and say another. The show is posted below on a youtube.com site.

God Bless America!

·
Registered
696 Posts
mooremj said:
I know this is off topic of the web site, but motorcycles and American freedom do run hand in hand.

Last week CNN Headline News ran a show, showing Arabic TV and what these leaders are actually saying about America. These leaders, like the Iranian President, come to America and say one thing then go home on Iranian TV and say another. The show is posted below on a youtube.com site.

God Bless America!
yeah mike.... it was on the Glenn Beck Show.... he is on every week night... gotta a lot to say..... mjm

·
Registered
237 Posts
mooremj said:
I know this is off topic of the web site, but motorcycles and American freedom do run hand in hand.Â

Last week CNN Headline News ran a show, showing Arabic TV and what these leaders are actually saying about America. These leaders, like the Iranian President, come to America and say one thing then go home on Iranian TV and say another. The show is posted below on a youtube.com site.

God Bless America!
Sad, sad stuff...but hey!!...we ride the world's best bike...the M109R... :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :super:

p.s. Nuke the bastards...did I say that outloud???

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
That was very informative and eye opening.

Just goes to show you that the power of the media (propaganda) is very powerful in these oppressive countries, as well as every other country.

Thanks for the eye opener. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
M109LOVER said:
That was very informative and eye opening.

Just goes to show you that the power of the media (propaganda) is very powerful in these oppressive countries, as well as every other country.

Thanks for the eye opener. :bigthumbsup:
Our media is much more powerful here than they experience over there.

TV is NOT your friend. I am, lets go for a ride :bigthumbsup:

Sledzep

1 - 5 of 5 Posts