M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't had a chance to ride all week :mad:  I am jonesen to ride.......BAD......and all I can do at the present moment is read about riding.  I'm stuck baby sitting the little rug rats, which is great, but isn't easy when you have a 1 month old M109r sitting in the garage, taunting you with curvy, sexy, black (the fastest color) lines every time you peep your head into the garage to make sure she is still there and not just some cruel dream thats gonna disappear when I awake.

So.....for the time being you guys are all I have to massage my riding withdrawls.
Thanks for being here to listen to my gripes.

Bored and M109R sick
Ruben

·
Registered
254 Posts
Duct tape, a couple baby carraiges and a CAT5 wire hooked to the TV and you can have Jerry Springer doing your Dyno readings. Followed by afternoon MSF classes in the great room. :read:

·
Registered
190 Posts
I hear you Bro...and know how ya feel! Next weekend my wife is going out of town. She's taking our youngest little guy (7), and my daughter....well, she'll be with her boyfriend I'm sure all day Saturday and Sunday. So, that just leaves me and the other little guy (Zach - 10), and he is so excited, because he knows he's going to be with me on the back of the bike for the better part of the weekend!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL, well I have a 5 , 6 and 11 year old. I need a side car I guess :D

That way I could justify riding my 109 as family time. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :read:

·
Registered
190 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
way cool, my lil' Zach is 17 now and would rather have his ballz pulled off one at a time with a pair of rusty hog-ring pliers then ride bitch-on-back with me anymore! He'll be out getting more piercings and tatoos probably,who woulda guessed it! $ time state karate champion with no use for discipline anymore.
I know what you mean......and its easy to understand if we just think back to when we were 17 :evil: Anyway, going to enjoy the time with him while I still can. He's got a little 50 right now, and is already pestering for an upgrade....won't be long when he's ready for his first street bike :bigthumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts