M109 Rider Forums banner

I will be there at dinner time and

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Radio Active Member
27,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Please only cast a vote if you are attending the Meet on Wednesday June 23rd and will be there by 6pm. I just need to give him a head count.

The BBQ place has had some issues with seating our group as it will max this location. They will cater at another one of there locations in a buffet style. Here is his email to me.

The Thunderbird Cafe seats 70-80 with a buffet table set out. It is located at
42-A Island Ford Rd. at Rte 33
McGaheysville, VA 22840
Phone: 540-289-5094
The Pack will be departing from the hotel for Dinner promptly at 6PM.

The following meal is proposed:

Hank's Pit Cooked Pork Barbecue
Hank's Texas Style Beef Brisket
Cole Slaw
Red Skin Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans
Mixed Green Salad with Dressings
Homemade Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread
Choice of Chocolate Thunder Pie or Mixed Berry Cobbler and Ice Cream

OPTIONAL: Add 1/4 Rack Hank's Famous Baby Back Ribs + $5.00

$14.95 per person
$7.50 for children under 12 (and no you do not qualify Hink :joke:)

Sodas, Iced tea, coffee, beer, wine, mixed drinks also available for
additional charge

PLUS 16 (dant2much4u)

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Is it possible to add an additional spot on the poll for the + ? Just trying to keep it as uncomplicated as possible for ya since you already have your hands pretty full with all the other details.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Ryan, Make me +1 (with my vmax twin) :joke: But on a sour note, if the weather is going to be like Arkansas and Oklahoma have had recently, we WON'T be there at all!

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Ryan, I have voted on your poll, so sign me up for the dinner with the crew. It would be a great opportunity to greet and meet on the first day, and shoot the "hoop-pla."

As of now, It'll be myself plus 1 (wife), but I am also taking the kids ages 6, 5, although, I don't know that they will eat. In the event that they do eat with us, do they pay full price or will the price be adjusted for kids of a certain age? If so, sign me up for 4 Kids meals instead:joke:. All kidding aside, is it possible for you to check with the establishment for those of us that have small children? Thanks in advance for doing everything you have done and are doing to get this event rolling:#1:.

Adrian

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Ryan Thanks for putting all the work in ob this
I voted to rest, napps are kinda cool at my age:'(
But I may tagged along also

·
Radio Active Member
27,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ryan, I have voted on your poll, so sign me up for the dinner with the crew. It would be a great opportunity to greet and meet on the first day, and shoot the "hoop-pla."

As of now, It'll be myself plus 1 (wife), but I am also taking the kids ages 6, 5, although, I don't know that they will eat. In the event that they do eat with us, do they pay full price or will the price be adjusted for kids of a certain age? If so, sign me up for 4 Kids meals instead:joke:. All kidding aside, is it possible for you to check with the establishment for those of us that have small children? Thanks in advance for doing everything you have done and are doing to get this event rolling:#1:.

Adrian
I have your plus 1 and will call him about children and will PM you or post it up.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts