M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I told my wife I don't how that got in the driveway like that, must be like one of them Crop Circles. :dontknow:

G

·
toneout said:
How did you explain it to Hal?
He calls me up yesterday and he says to me "check out your computer". I calmly asked him if he had already done the burnout. I got him pegged. Do not leave your keys laying around if Lamont is close by. Burning rubber is the eventual result.

G

·
HalGreenlee said:
He calls me up yesterday and he says to me "check out your computer". I calmly asked him if he had already done the burnout. I got him pegged. Do not leave your keys laying around if Lamont is close by. Burning rubber is the eventual result.
I figured he'd just let you stumble across the post and let you figure out it was your bike he was burning the tire off of. Well, maybe he'll let you have the 280 prototype on your bike first since you'll need a new tire by then.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
:clap2:

·
Registered
176 Posts
It is a know fact and I have seen it verified in several bike mags that you have to break in the tire rubber on any new tire. Looks like the fastest way to do that to me!!! Then again I get daily reports from the outer rim on my communicator - don't you??

G

·
I don't know where Lamont gets his time. It seems that he is always on this site, but it also seems he is working on parts and fabing something. He must be in some kind of a time warp.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
oldfart said:
I don't know where Lamont gets his time. It seems that he is always on this site, but it also seems he is working on parts and fabing something. He must be in some kind of a time warp.
Its just a jump to the left......

G

·
Someone pass on the rest of that slogan. I keep forgeting to knock my knees and.....

Lamont is one busy person. It makes me tire just reading his posts.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I want Lamonster as my neighbor....I bet I'd have a laugh every day...let alone smell burnt rubber...and hear loud pipes all night.

I bet his lawnmower has some fabs....including cobra's on his John Deer :D :D and fat 300's in the rear. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts