1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
Come on man, you did an install like that and didn't take pics? I must say I'm very disappointed!! :dontknow:

OK, so what kinda bike was it and where did you put them?

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,850 Posts
I was looking at that kit just a couple weeks ago and couldn't figure out where I would put 12 tubes. And you want two more. :D

Robert, have you looked at the tubes you buy in a long roll and cut to fit what you want? You can buy a long tube of the multis for around $79, but you have to do the wiring yourself and add the controller.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was looking at that kit just a couple weeks ago and couldn't figure out where I would put 12 tubes. And you want two more. :D

Robert, have you looked at the tubes you buy in a long roll and cut to fit what you want? You can buy a long tube of the multis for around $79, but you have to do the wiring yourself and add the controller.
Yep I have and I had a few roles of those lights at one time in single colors.

I used 2 on each wheel (4)the rest around the engine (6) and 1 in the front scoop and 1 inside the engine cover (2) = 12 on Superman 9s bike.
I wanted 2 more to put under the speedo.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Awesome ive been lookin for a good set and wasnt sure which ones to go for but they look pretty descent

1 - 7 of 7 Posts