M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any ideas on if this is bike muffler or is this actually a car muffler? What ever it is i like it and want it. Just dont know where to get one from.

Be nice to hear what it sounds like to.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Anyone have any ideas on if this is bike muffler or is this actually a car muffler? What ever it is i like it and want it. Just dont know where to get one from.

Be nice to hear what it sounds like to.
I spoke to him about it ..He picked it up at an auto parts store and adapted it to this front pipes he said it sounded good but was in the process of switching it out

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
If your local Pep Boys has the Speed Shop, they will have it there.

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Makes You Wonder???

I spoke to him about it ..He picked it up at an auto parts store and adapted it to this front pipes he said it sounded good but was in the process of switching it out
Before jumping on something like that, it might be a good idea to contact the person who has installed one, and find out what he didn't like about it. There must be some serious reason he is changing it out. I would think it if really sounds good as stated, perhaps there is a significant loss in horsepower. It does sit rather low, so it could be an issue with it scraping during turns. :dontknow: Sometimes, the things that look good are not always as good as they appear.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
448 Posts
:agree:

·
Registered
308 Posts
This what he said when I asked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gasdawg
Hi Ozzy
Seen you bike on the web etc very nice love the rims and your pipe
What did you use for the muffler I was planning on doing something very similar

Thanks Gas :bigthumbsup:

Hi Gas and thx, sorry haven't been on for a while,I used a car exhaust 2.5 inch inlet got it from local car accessory shop for $90 then just cut the CAT off right through the pivot point for the set valve and welded it on.

Cheers Ozzy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts