M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Heres a quick video I put together there are a couple typos hope you enjoy the video as much as I had riding with you guys. I wish I could have gotten behide everyone and filmed, but oh well. Enjoy! If thers a choice watch in high Quality mode.

Quintin.

Click on the 4 arrows in the right corner to watch it in 480p

Follow this link to see our route:

http://www.everytrail.com/view_trip.php?trip_id=758005

·
Registered
800 Posts
That Was Cool! My kids even thought the run Looked awesome... Nice job Quinn...:chillout: You can rest now... We'll have to do another one this year again at the Oyster run... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
157 Posts
QUINN YOU ROCK!!

Thanks for making this lonely hotel room much better. Great job and lookin forward to seein you soon. Take it easy and have fun divin in Belize.

·
Registered
157 Posts
SOUND TROUBLE

I don't know about anybody else but i had trouble with my sound. I couldn't here any body scraping!!:joke::joke: No names needed we know who you are.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Awesome video!! I really need to fork out some cash for forward controls so I can get my knees in!! I look like a monkey F'N a football! :a20:

·
Registered
127 Posts
I don't know about anybody else but i had trouble with my sound. I couldn't here any body scraping!!:joke::joke: No names needed we know who you are.
I think we all left a little on the mountain, but I seem to remember some lunatic on a c109 riding it like an r1 with sparks and flames shooting out in the corners! I'll never be able to tease the pure cruiser guys again...!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Awesome job Quinn. I have to tell ya that video made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I like how you put the pic of Dave and Jenifer that I took just before I left their place sunday morning. It's 11:35 pm. Got to get up early and I'm completely wired after watching that video. Damn it!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
800 Posts
I HAD TO WATCH THAT AGAIN THAT WAS COOL..... GET READY RICK YOUR NEXT ON THE 24TH OF SEPTEMBER...

·
Registered
147 Posts
What a great looking adventure!

That ride looked like so much fun!
I miss doing things like that. I hope to run into some of you at the Oyster Run this year!

Take care all.

BillyD

·
Registered
415 Posts
Quin-
Nice meeting you, great job on the video, sorry you didn;t get some of the spark shows, but next time!!!!! :D

·
Registered
415 Posts
I think we all left a little on the mountain, but I seem to remember some lunatic on a c109 riding it like an r1 with sparks and flames shooting out in the corners! I'll never be able to tease the pure cruiser guys again...!
Tease away bro.............we can handle it!!!

I didn't want to slow anybody down and the sparks were so you could find the road, curves, etc!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
415 Posts
That ride looked like so much fun!
I miss doing things like that. I hope to run into some of you at the Oyster Run this year!

Take care all.

BillyD
Stop by, mine's the Black/Grey C109RT, and i'll be parked outside that lil green triple X style burger joint on the left a coupel blocks before the ferry turn off on the long approach into town, having lunch between 1:30-2:00pm, then leading my rag tag group south across the island to the ferry and home to Renton. I'll say Hi!!!!!;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts