M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Wife was at the beach last weekend. Said there were bikers a bunch and check points a plenty. Watch out if your in the city limits with a loud exhaust..

·
Registered
838 Posts
if there is a small group I'd like to meet up with you guys. MB would not be a bad day trip for me. I know one other 9'er that I might be able to come along as well.
If you do plan on going send me an IM we can exchange info there.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am planning on riding down on Saturday for a day trip... Don't look like much interest here.

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
My wife, sister-in-law, and another lady minister are down there thursday through saturday for a gospel womens retreat. I just found out about bike week just before they left:dontknow:. I told my sister-in-law that if they end up on any youtube videos of girls gone wild, I would blame her:mad:. One of the national good morning shows (I think it was chanel 5) was broadcasting live from MB this morning, and didn't even mention bike week. The wife called this morning and said that bikes were everywhere, but so are:cop:. Be careful with those loud pipes.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Be careful with those loud pipes.

My pipes are not loud... :bigthumbsup: (to me... compared to the bub jughuggers on the old VTX)

I may ride down today and stay over since not much luck getting a day trip planned...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts