M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, since last I was on here...
I've accepted a new position in accounting. I'm still with Deere & Co., but now I'm moving to Lenexa, KS.
No, I didn't get a raise other than the normal one that I get sometime this week, but they are paying for my move & having professional movers do it.
Who'd have thought that a normal guy like me would be important enough to a company like Deere that they'd pay to move me from one location to another?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to doing some riding around Kansas City and being closer to my friends in South-western Missouri as well as North-western Arkansas!

Keep the rubber side down!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Good for you, congrats!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They wouldn't have, but I've already managed to take care of that.
A friend of mine is moving in when I leave. He & his wife really need a better place than they've been living and this works out the best for all of us.

So, that's all taken care of. :evil:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Congrats! Having a company pay for your move INCLUDING professional movers is great. Many companies are taking advantage of the current economy to avoid those expenses that they may normally have paid in better economic times. Kudos to your company for that!

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,036 Posts
Congrats bro! I thought this was going to be a question on how to transport the bike. :D

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congrats bro! I thought this was going to be a question on how to transport the bike. :D
Ya know...I could see where you'd get that! LOL

Thank you to all for your good wishes!

I look forward to having me some KC BBQ!!!!!

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
Maybe the winters won't be so bad either?

BUT THEM TORNADOES!!!!!!!:eek:

Didya get a storm cellar with the new pad?

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Lots of 9 riders in the KC area, I can't wait for a meet in the up there. Still waiting to hear from Pynikal, maybe he can bring his seeing eye dog since his lasik doctor wasn't really a doctor be he did stay at a holiday inn. And the BBQ is something that I always look forward to when I am in KC.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts