M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm moving to the Madison, TN this coming weekend. It's gonna be nice to be out of FL and back to some nice country that actually changes seasons and elevation.

Looking forward to meeting 109er's in the area!

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
:welcome: Welcome to Madison.

There are a few 9s in the greater Nashville area but for whatever reason we don't ever seem to get together. Think a lot of them aren't aware of this site.

If you are looking for a motorcycle riding club, PM me and I'll get you a link. I ride with one and they seem like a nice group.

I'm the only 9 in the group at the moment. If you start riding with us, then I'll finally get a break from having the single best looking bike.

I live close to the airport.

·
Registered
22 Posts
9 in Clarksville

Hi there. I'm in Clarksville and I just recently sold my Shadow for the 9 and i'm loving it. I'm currently out of town cause I'm a contractor that works in Afghanistan. Before I leave i'll try to contact you all to see if we can at least meet somewhere and have a good time. If you all like to hang out that is... We have plenty of places to hang out and have fun in Clarksville.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Having lived in Palm Bay I must commend you on your excellent choice of moves, anywhere is better than Palm Bay, and you will certainly find better law enforcement, and city managers etc,
Good Luck!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hahahahaha! You're right about Palm Bay. Left my ex-wife there to rot. Nashville is way way way better! Glad I made the change.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts