M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys moving from Kansas City to OKC and I was hoping somebody could tell me some nice townhomes near the Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center, since that is where I'll be working. I'm hoping to get down there some time around the 20th, maybe even this weekend, to look around. Report to duty on August 30th

So far I've looked at Garden Gate http://www.gardengatehomes.net/ I'm looking for a townhome because we have to have a garage. Not really wanting a house, but if a good one pops up and is near there then we will take it. Apartments are last on the list but if push comes to shove we will do what we have to do. If anybody can let me know any other thoughts on some good Townhomes near or around there that would be great, not familiar with OKC so trying to stay as close to work as possible but we can be flexible. Thanks guys for your help

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
wow you get around dude. Good luck with the move. I know very little about the City so i'm not gonna be much help

·
Registered
284 Posts
tulsa

Hey man it will be nice to have ya here, what new color are ya gonna paint your scoot ? I know a purple 109 here that is known to blow paint off those black ones, when ya get here just look around for the bare metal or primered bikes, not talking large just wanted to let ya know, really thought it will be nice to see ya here, just come by the Hooters on south 74 and penn on a thursday and park over at old chicago pizza, its a hoot and I ll look forword to meeting ya a doing a ride. hope my taillight aint to bright for ya. If ya need any help to find a place anything I can do to help ya just give me a call I ll pm ya my phone number, goodluck and I think youll like it here, its sure hot right now

·
Registered
295 Posts
South Side OKC at Hooters/Old Chicago on I-240 on Thursday nights there are a few of us that typically get together.

Need to get a ride guys - lets take him to Meers for a burger some weekend or maybe Eischens in Okarche.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey man it will be nice to have ya here, what new color are ya gonna paint your scoot ? I know a purple 109 here that is known to blow paint off those black ones, when ya get here just look around for the bare metal or primered bikes, not talking large just wanted to let ya know, really thought it will be nice to see ya here, just come by the Hooters on south 74 and penn on a thursday and park over at old chicago pizza, its a hoot and I ll look forword to meeting ya a doing a ride. hope my taillight aint to bright for ya. If ya need any help to find a place anything I can do to help ya just give me a call I ll pm ya my phone number, goodluck and I think youll like it here, its sure hot right now
:a20::a20:

can you do bar-b-que?
Yep that thought/think Kansas City is known for bar-b-q but I didn't find any thing close to OK "q".

South Side OKC at Hooters/Old Chicago on I-240 on Thursday nights there are a few of us that typically get together.

Need to get a ride guys - lets take him to Meers for a burger some weekend or maybe Eischens in Okarche.
I'll be there one thursday in Sept. after I settel in for sure..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts