M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Have you ever been asked by non-riders "Why do you like to ride motorcycles so much?".

I got tired of answering that question so I made this video as a response. If you ever get asked that question again please just email this video link to them so that they'll understand. :doorag:

It's 2:25 minutes long and it's simply called "Motorcycles". Its member bikes + ride footage + babes on bikes all rolled into one.

(If you look closely you might even see your bike in the video :D)

-

·
Registered
74 Posts
The video says it all. I always point out that you never see a bike parked in front of a psychiatrists office either.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
I guess you never went to bed last night!! :D

Great Video as always!! I guess you decided to put all the naked women shots during the fast forwarding sections.

Man, I wish I could see how many goes back and tries to slow those sections down to catch a glimpse. :D

·
Registered
813 Posts
Your the sexiest thang on the vid. "little Bro"! :eek:........:joke:
Wel l l l...I don't know about THAT!!!

I mean Hink is great and all, but that first pic of the 'gatekeeper' at the track giving the go in the black outift with those tan legs reaching up to the sky is pretty dang, er, uhm, I think I hear my wife coming...:eek:

:joke: :joke:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
that first pic of the 'gatekeeper' at the track giving the go in the black outift with those tan legs reaching up to the sky is pretty dang, er, uhm, I think I hear my wife coming...:eek:

:joke: :joke:
:agree: That picture might be the best one. It's a members avatar (can't remember his name) on here. Her legs just never seem to end. :drool:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Have you ever been asked by non-riders "Why do you like to ride motorcycles so much?".

I got tired of answering that question so I made this video as a response. If you ever get asked that question again please just email this video link to them so that they'll understand. :doorag:

It's 2:25 minutes long and it's simply called "Motorcycles". Its member bikes + ride footage + babes on bikes all rolled into one.

(If you look closely you might even see your bike in the video :D)

-
:agree:Could not have put it better my self.:bigthumbsup: on the video.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
You're gettin' pretty good at that chit Roller :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts