Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What the hell is a wave runner?

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a boat and am currently considering buying a wave runner.  To me a waverunner is just a motorcycle for the water, I really enjoy riding when I have had the opportunity.

If anyone knows of a good forum for them let me know as I would like to get some input before I go shopping  :bigthumbsup:

khrome 8)

·
Registered
666 Posts
whats up bro
im real big in to the skis im also a member of the best yamaha fourm on the net .
i will have two ski for sale here in the next few weeks

FX 140 with only 21hrs on it AND a GPR1300r ported 78mph+ ski (on gps)
im in houston texas let me know ill send you pic's

here is the link

http://www.greenhulk.net/yamaha/index.php

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
I have ridden a few different models and liked them all.

Snowmobiling is even better in my opinion. I dont suppose you will be doing much of that in Texas though.

If you can ride the waterbike TO places instead of just around an area would even more fun. Say towing a skier across the lake to a place for lunch/dinner or something. When I rode them we did not have a destination, just an area we were in. Plus we had to rely on boats for waves to jump off of...

Still, I am in Atlanta area so no more Snowmobiles for me. I might buy one if I already had a boat for fishing and other stuff.

Sledzep

PS one really cool thing was a "jetski" beach at a lake in NC near where I lived. It was reserved for people with all types of jet boats. So you could launch them right there... and pull them right up on shore etc without getting in trouble or upsetting anyone.
There was even a guard dude that made sure NO propeller boats tried to come into our area.
That was cool, Like going someplace were Cages were not allowed, only bikes.

Go buy it you will have alot of fun.

G

·
I have a boat and treat waverunners like Gloria Estefan does when they get in my way. If they manage to avoid me, they at least get a wake to jump! :D (J/K)

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
toneout said:
I have a boat and treat waverunners like Gloria Estefan does when they get in my way. If they manage to avoid me, they at least get a wake to jump!  :D (J/K)
Thats why I will be riding with a sidekick :bigthumbsup: my future son in law will be riding shotgun with his police issued 9mm :cop:

khrome

1 - 8 of 8 Posts