M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just read an article about EMF radiation coming from motorcycles may cause cancer and wanted to pass along some information to our forum members.

Knowledge is Power

http://www.motorcyclecancer.com/

Motorcycle Cancer Seat Patent Granted​
MISSISSAUGA, Ontario -- The United Kingdom has granted a patent to Canadian inventor Randall Dale Chipkar for his innovative 'electromagnetic shielding motorcycle seat'. The invention is designed to shield motorcycle electromagnetic field radiation from penetrating the rider's vital organs.
"I am grateful to the U.K. for sharing my vision and I appreciate their recognition of this serious health concern for motorcyclists. This is a major step in my quest to protect riders worldwide," Chipkar says.
"Various types of extremely low frequency electromagnetic field (ELF EMF) radiations are linked to health disorders including cancer. Millions of motorcycles generate excessive ELF EMF magnetic radiation up through the seat penetrating directly into the rider's groin and torso. The prostate is of major concern as it is one of the closest delicate glands invaded by the radiation. The colon and neighboring organs are also at risk," adds Chipkar.
Major organizations now agree that ELF EMF magnetic fields are a possible carcinogen. People should not have to gamble with their health because they love riding motorcycles. Consumer safety is priority.
"ELF EMF magnetic fields penetrate through steel and even lead. Only highly processed material can dramatically shield us from these cancer-controversial forces. With patent protection, we can now aggressively market innovative internally shielded motorcycle seats to help protect riders within the groin area," Chipkar says.
Chipkar adds, "Hopefully, this new RiderSaver™ motorcycle seat accessory will revolutionize the motorcycle industry to keep riders safer from ELF EMF radiation."
"Let's put 'true freedom' back into riding motorcycles!" Chipkar concludes.

·
Registered
214 Posts
:eek::eek::eek:WHAT!!...Just goes to show whatever taste good or is fun can kill you...:edit:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Oh Good Grief !!! Sit in a freaking V8 car with an EMF detector. It's a hell of a lot worse than a motorcycle.

Put down your cellphones, step away from your computers and TVs, quit using your microwave, in fact any thing that is electric will emit EMFR .

The Compact Florescent Lights we use are bad enough the government is using them to kill us.

P.S. Your alarm clock is killing you. Better get a rooster :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
643 Posts
F-IT let's ride

·
Registered
2,313 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Just ride......................................................................................:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Oh please.....I'm far more concerned with some dumba$$ cager taking me out than the family jewels soaking up EMF. Hmmm, the only place he could get a patent was outside North America.....something fishy here....I'm also going to bet he's an integral part of the "world-renowned BioInitiative group" that conducted all of these "studies". What a :joke:!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
What the F Ever!!

Tell him to go make a new cigarrette butt filter!! Block something that's PROVEN to cause cancer! Ride on, Bro.'s!!!:hot:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I agree also, lets ride but just as you wouldn't ride without your helmet or other safety gear why wouldn't you want to protect yourselves from possible cancer. I'm not preaching here, this is a topic I thought was interesting being I'm an elevator mechanic and know all about EMF and its effects.

I'm wondering if any of you that commented ever went on a ride to support cancer research and cancer survivors, I'm pretty sure you have.

Food for thought, that's all. I'm glad it sparked a conversation.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
When television first came out in the 50s a radio anouncer had a friend who sold lamps. He advertised that watching TV in the dark was bad for your eyes so his lamp sales buddy made some money. The myth still is around...

I wonder if someone is setting the stage to sell lead underwear or something ?

Stress/anxiety/fear/resent/anger is the biggest cause of cancer

1 - 20 of 64 Posts