M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There is a Bike Show/Swap Meet in Schererville, IN on Sunday, Aug. 22nd.
They will also be raffling off $40,000 custom chopper.

I apologize for the short notice in posting this, but things have been hectic lately and I myself was just reminded that this event was this upcoming weekend. I will try and post with more time in advance for future bike shows and events.

Parking lot opens at 8am. Show goes until 4pm.

Here is the link with more info:
http://www.wpsracing.com/mopaandbiswm.html

Hope to see some of you there. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i should be there around noon or so. there is also another bike show that we are going to try and get to later that same evening.
you're more than welcome to attend that with us as well.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sounds good. the other bike show ends at 7pm so we will probably swing by the kilt after the other show.

·
Registered
138 Posts
WELL I MISSED YOU AT THIS ONE, MAYBE NEXT TIME WE WILL MEET. the chopper was ok, but my nine is better..... did see the bears m109 there, that was pretty cool, but did not see who owned it. and the hooter girls were pretty hot...

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WELL I MISSED YOU AT THIS ONE, MAYBE NEXT TIME WE WILL MEET. the chopper was ok, but my nine is better..... did see the bears m109 there, that was pretty cool, but did not see who owned it. and the hooter girls were pretty hot...
Sorry to have missed you. I did not arrive until noon and stayed til 4pm.
My buddy's booth was the one with the Chicago Bears themed 109. My Orange 109 was right next to it. Perhaps you arrived before I got there.

Next time for sure. We will probably be going to the Quaker Steak Bike Night in Portage this week or to the new Cruise Night at the Tilted Kilt in Chicago Ridge, IL off I-294 and 95th Street.

There is also a cruise night in Homewood, IL this Thursday night.

And car/bike shows on Sat Aug. 28th and Sun Aug. 29th.

Weather is supposed to be perfect this week. Clear and low 80's.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts