M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Indymoto Gp is in a couple of weeks anyone planning on going to the Downtown party ?

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
I will be at the race everyday and dowtown every night---even road in the rain last year. For those that know me---this is what I live for!!!! So, If you are coming into town---let us know. As far as Brad's---boring by comparison.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I will definitely be going as many days/nights as possible....would like to meet up w/ you guys and show off the 9's. Matt, I'm sure we can ride downtown together one night for sure.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Matt put a time and place together so we all can meet up. Bob and I will be there on Friday and Saturday. May be able to do Sunday also if race doesn't last to long ............WORK.....:mad:

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
Ok guys, post up what night you can meet up to be downtown for the sit down. Friday night or Saturday night or both. Ofcourse, I will be there all nights. Now realize, and very important!!!!!, if you are meeting up with the group to go downtown---we are talking 6:00pm. I say this because if you show up downtown past 7pm you are stuck on the side streets where nothing is going on. Yes, you should plan on being there, in the same spot, for the night. If you leave, you lose you spot---just the way it is. Plenty of things going on to keep you occupied though. So post up and lets see if we can get this put together. Meet point TBA 6pm.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm good for Saturday night....I may also go late Friday night as well. Just let me know when and where. I would like to ride up with some 9's if possible.

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
Ok, guess some of you do not like the meeting time. Let me explain a bit. With over 7000 bikes in one location, you are fighting for space---no cars/trucks allowed in that area by law. Arrive early enough or good luck. Now being there at 6:30-7ish, it will be already 3/4 full---trust me. Post up!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Sat night Moto weekend

Anyone interested at meeting at my house Sat before going downtown? I could grill out some food or order pizza and then we can head down together as a group? Bob ,Matt,Sean, Josh, Scott and any Indiana 9's..... Let me know....:beer3:

GarthenJR

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Anyone interested at meeting at my house Sat before going downtown? I could grill out some food or order pizza and then we can head down together as a group? Bob ,Matt,Sean, Josh, Scott and any Indiana 9's..... Let me know....:beer3:

GarthenJR
Are a couple of Missouri guys welcome?:dontknow:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

GarthenJR
Count me in on whatever you guys decide.......240/chrome/air/////////

·
Registered
97 Posts

GarthenJR
That would be great. I'm working Saturday, but could prob get off early. What time were you thinking about meeting at your house?

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Friends are always welcome especially ones that have orange bikes......
What if one of us has a "boring" silver 109 with a couple fireflies stuck to it? :joke:

Wish I could make it that sounds like a great time. Have fun guys.:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts