M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my mother is about to turn 80 this year and wanted to spend some time with her ON MOTHER´S DAY . At The same time my work activities keep me quite busy and barely have time to ride even though the weather here is wonderful... So had to decide whEther to ride or to spend it with my mom......Difficult decision but finally arrived to a proper solution:

View attachment 19664

View attachment 19665

View attachment 19666

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well my mother is about to turn 80 this year and wanted to spend some time with her ON MOTHER´S DAY . At The same time my work activities keep me quite busy and barely have time to ride even though the weather here is wonderful... So had to decide whEther to ride or to spend it with my mom......Difficult decision but finally arrived to a proper solution:

View attachment 19664

View attachment 19665

View attachment 19666
The best part:we both enjoyed a heck of a wonderful day...:D

·
Registered
434 Posts
AWESOME

Wish I could get my 82 year old mother on the back of mine or my 92 year old father. LOL AWWWESOME. :agree::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
By the look on her face, you made her day!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
:agree:Awesome, Looks like all had a blast:2cool:

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
That's awesome! :bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,874 Posts
That is absolutely awesome bro! And it looks like she couldn't have been happier. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
370 Posts
The best part:we both enjoyed a heck of a wonderful day...:D
First let me say....[Happy Mother's Day!]...:p;)
GOD BLESS you motorcycle MOM!..:pray:

It's very nice to hear you both had a Wonderful,Fun filled day together.:#1:

I hope to read about you having many more year's with your mom on,or off your bike.:hot:...:a18:...Again!.. GOD BLESS YOU MOMMA!!:pray:

Take Care,Ride Safe!...:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
BEST PICTURES I'VE SEEN IN A LONG TIME!!! GOOD DECISION! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

When my 92 year old Dad lived with me, he always hinted around about riding on the back of the bike...but I know there's no way he would have been able to swing his leg up over the bike, LOL...he was a bit more "frail" than your Mom...Bless her beautiful heart! :D;)

·
Registered
516 Posts
Reading your post warmed my heart. That will surely be a Mother's day you both will always remember. Moms always come first!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts