M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has the most mile's on the 109 so far. I have 4300 since June 3 and the wife says I'm spending too much on gas.Updated, I now have 11300 on it. HOW ABOUT THE REST OF YOU?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Got Mine in April. 5700 miles so far. I ride with 2 riding clubs and we ride a lot. Got my red "07 ordered and invoice came in this week said would be delivered in next 2 weeks. Supposingly is in Atlanta at this time. When my invoice came in for my '06 it was 4 weeks before they made delivery, so we'll see. Got my '06 Black sold. Have had no trouble at all with it except had to put rear pads on it because of noise. Suzuki replaced them with ceramic and no other trouble. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
572 Posts
dbritton1963 said:
Got Mine in April. 5700 miles so far. I ride with 2 riding clubs and we ride a lot. Got my red "07 ordered and invoice came in this week said would be delivered in next 2 weeks. Supposingly is in Atlanta at this time. When my invoice came in for my '06 it was 4 weeks before they made delivery, so we'll see. Got my '06 Black sold. Have had no trouble at all with it except had to put rear pads on it because of noise. Suzuki replaced them with ceramic and no other trouble. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
Just curious, any reason you are getting rid of the 06, at only 5700 miles?

G

·
I have a tad over 600 ***props to Midsouth Motoplex in Clarksville, TN for the FREE 600 mile service as a way of saying sorry for the oil overflow***

·
Registered
118 Posts
I ride pretty regularly - but only turned over 1100 this past week = 3rd month of ownership.

As far as the most miles - I would venture Hal has everyone beat... just judging from the rides he's posted about (how the hell does he get time for all those rides??? lol)

J

·
Registered
908 Posts
Got my 109 on March 16th. (One of the first in south Texas) and am about to turn 4000 miles and do my next oil and filter change. :D

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
1800 miles since July 6th :bigthumbsup:....would have been more exept for the rain :realmad:

·
Registered
600 Posts
I've had mine since the first week of May :D :D :D :D :D
Should have another 250 or so tomorrow :bigthumbsup:
(I know better than to not include a pic ::) )

·
Registered
572 Posts
Trouble_Is said:
I've had mine since the first week of May :D :D :D :D :D
Should have another 250 or so tomorrow :bigthumbsup:
(I know better than to not include a pic ::) )

Wow, you have really been having fun on that bike...

I need to take some time off work, and just go riding like that :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
3700km or 2312,5 miles since May 1st :bigthumbsup:

Trouble_is 6156 miles? Do you ever sleep?

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Trouble_Is, you have 30 miles on me. I bought mine in May as well. Today I'm heading up into the north GA mountains. Maybe I'll catch you by the end of the day. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
244 Posts
The reason I'm getting rid of my '06 is I want the red and dealership is going to keep mine for a demonstrator so they can let prospective customers ride. They don't want anyone riding the new one's. Getting a hell of a deal. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
dbritton1963 said:
The reason I'm getting rid of my '06 is I want the red and dealership is going to keep mine for a demonstrator so they can let prospective customers ride. They don't want anyone riding the new one's. Getting a hell of a deal. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
:bigthumbsup:........ nothing like walking into a sweet deal :doorag:

G

·
Man you guys rock. I only wish I could ride that much. Between two jobs, family, church, etc etc. I dress her up and clean her up more than ride her (the bike) :p My wing turns 3 years old in three weeks and just turned 7k miles.

I have been battling with lymes disease and although it is better, one of the things I get is hand numbness. When it is bad, I just cannot ride at all. Kudos to you guys. Hoping to be catching up to you real soon.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts