M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to know what the most miles you have ridden on a 90. I rode from North Platte, Nebraska to New Braunfels, Texas (988 miles) pulling a trailer. Left at 5:30 am and got home at 12:30 am that night.

·
Registered
684 Posts
That's insane!

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Dude....you're the Chuck Norris of M90 riders! Did you dish out any roundhouse kicks during your trip? :joke::joke::joke: :clap2:

·
Registered
352 Posts
You´re crazy man, my longest ride has been 550miles.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Didn't go around the block a couple times to round up to 1,000? Either way that's a nice accomplishment! Most I've ridden in a day can't be anymore than 500 miles.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Didn't go around the block a couple times to round up to 1,000? Either way that's a nice accomplishment! Most I've ridden in a day can't be anymore than 500 miles.
I have rode over 1100 miles on my Road Glide, that's a little different. Cruise, radio, fairing, and gel seat. Trust me after 988 there was no going around the block. The only thing I was thinking was get to bed.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Dude....you're the Chuck Norris of M90 riders! Did you dish out any roundhouse kicks during your trip? :joke::joke::joke: :clap2:
LMAO @ BobbyMac

·
Registered
684 Posts
no, but he did wear a texas rangers badge and a stupid looking hat!:joke:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Would like to know what the most miles you have ridden on a 90. I rode from North Platte, Nebraska to New Braunfels, Texas (988 miles) pulling a trailer. Left at 5:30 am and got home at 12:30 am that night.
Nice. I would have gone with you. Take a look at www.ironbutt.com. This is a site where you ride 1000 miles in 24hrs, 1500 in 48hrs and so on. You keep a record of your ride, submit it and get some interesting stuff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts