M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am about to order a final drive housing and was wanting to hear other's experiences with the company and if they were good about refunding core charges.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Has any one ordered Chrome parts from Moreschi Motorsports I am about to order a final drive housing and was wanting to hear others experiences with the company and if they were good about refunding core charges.

·
Registered
735 Posts
A+++ on the work. I just sent back the cores this week and he might not have got them yet. I will buy again.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Don't think twice about using Jerry! He requires a core deposit but unlike these others out there, you will receive your core refund in a timely fashion once he receives your stock part. A+ for Liquidpain!

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
Buy with confidence from Jerry. Does great work and stands behind it. Do a search and you will see tons of posts from satisfied members of this board.

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Buy with confident from Jerry. Does great work and stands behind it. Sobs.search and you will see tons of posts from satisfied members of this board
:agree: Jerry does great work, and his is a very stand up guy who takes customer service and satisfaction very seriously. His work is absolutely outstanding. I have several parts that he has provided to me via his exchange program, and I am very very happy with the finished products.

Deal with Jerry, and you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
All my Chrome was done by him, excellent business man and remarkable quality...I would never use anyone else! Core's refunded promptly......

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
All my Chrome was done by him, excellent business man and remarkable quality...I would never use anyone else! Core's refunded promptly......
Not to mention his customer service is amazing!! Great communication!!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Jerry is the balls, the thin schnizzle of the chroming world. hes the man. Buy with confidence and stay thirsty my friend

·
Registered
901 Posts
Thank you all for the very kind words....y'all are too cool. :redfaced:

We appreciate the fact that you believe in us. We try hard to make it easy for you.

HemiCharger...I think we can take care of ya. Give a shout and see what we can do.

LiquidPain :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Jerry

Jerry,
This is an example for others to follow. This is what happens when customers are treated with respect. Most people don't forget who treats them right or wrong. Keep up the good work.

By the way, I'll be sending you some work soon:joke:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts