M109 Rider Forums banner

More Rolling Thunder Pics - 1 of 2

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Joshua_109 
#1 ·
Riders pictured here are Rynosback (Ryan), Silver109NMD (Curtis), RangeMaster84 (Erric) and myself (Dilbertian/Tim) all riding M109Rs.
ForceofNature (Kevin) had a very awesome yellow flamed Buelle Harley and Sam and his girl were riding on a green Honda VTX-1800 I believe.

Rolling Thunder pre-ride in Ft. Washington, MD.

4 M109's Await the Ride Ahead

4 M109s and a VTX-1800, pictured from left to right are Rynosback, RangeMaster84, Silver109NMD and Sam

Me (Dilbertian) with my man-purse standing next to my M109R decked out in American Flags.

RangeMaster84 proudly standing next to his modified M109R (check out tail lights and tank emblem)

Rynosback standing next to his black M109R

The 4 M109s viewed from behind while Silver109NMD has his picture taken by Rynosback while standing next to his Silver M109R

ForceofNature joins us and has his picture taking standing next to his yellow Buelle

Sam standing next to his VTX-1800

Street scene in front of the Ft. Washington Harley Dealership.

More to come....

See less See more
#6 ·
Rangemaster84 had some cool taillights....you had better PM him for the model number and everything. They looked like they had clear lenses and amber bulbs. I don't know if you also noticed his tank but take a look again at the sides of his tank too, very cool!

-Tim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.