M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the correct brackets in the mail today. Got the Shooter installed right away and took her for a spin to the gym. Had to do some minor adjustments and got it perfect. Kept the wind and most noticably, the bugs, out of my face on the ride home at dusk.

The solar looks sharp with my silver 109. Thanks Hal and Lamont for the reviews on this one.

Cheers,
Mike

·
Registered
898 Posts
:nopic:

would really like to see the solar on the silver ... if you can thanks  :bigthumbsup:

khrome

·
Registered
752 Posts
I have the solar and it looks wonderful, clear wouldn't be as good.

If I put it back on for aother trip I will snap a shot.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Got my shooter today also and installed it with little problem. It really looks nice on the Silver I agree......but since I cant get any lights to work on my bike today I did not get a chance to test it. Will get a chance to test it on the way to the shop in the morning. But I sure like the look.

·
Registered
69 Posts
What's the wind protection like? I am 6'2" and don't want the wind directed square into the face.

G

·
put mine on last night works GREAT does what it should do i am 6'1 not crazy about the purple at all does not match i am going to buy a solar & put the purple on the shelf
mounted it on the outside of cowl for now to lay it down more for the track. got the first scratch on it last night the dog almost got the bullet. had a towel between the shield & cowl well you know the rest.... the dog needed the towel & me not paying attention adjusting the shield scratched the paint could not get it out with scratch remover any suggestions???

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Has anyone bought the Blue? Is there a blue? I read all the colors 2 weeks ago....
I would like to see the Blue on the Burple.

Sledzep

G

·
the solar is on it's way thanks to chris at direct line parts he even swaped me out for the purple great people over there!!!!!

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
sledzep01 said:
Has anyone bought the Blue? Is there a blue? I read all the colors 2 weeks ago....
I would like to see the Blue on the Burple.
I can tell you the blue won't match the blurple paint any better than the purple does. For the blurple bikes you should go with either clear or solar IMHO. The solar BTW looks like clear, kind of like a polarizing filter, and if someone showed you a solar you would likely think it WAS a clear one until someone held a clear one up next to it. It is a very lightly tinted version of the clear. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Also: They don't market a clear Shooter/

1 - 15 of 15 Posts