Discussion Starter #1
ok so i got bored and pulled my levers off and polished them today

before

after

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
I am half way through my first fork.

I have polished everything else so far and they are the last to do.

Watch out. It is adicting

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol i know i was just wondering how involved it is to remove the risers cause they look way easy to polish. Can i remove the front brake reservoir cover without having to re bleed the breaks? I might polish it before work in the morning lol. :eek: can't stop.....

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
lol i know i was just wondering how involved it is to remove the risers cause they look way easy to polish. Can i remove the front brake reservoir cover without having to re bleed the breaks? I might polish it before work in the morning lol. :eek: can't stop.....
you should be able to do the reservoir cover and not have to bleed brakes. now get to work!:D

·
Registered
215 Posts
Those look great!

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
That is my plan for next winter.What did you use to get the machined lines smooth?
Plam sander with 120 grit worked out fine.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
looks great.where to stop is a big ? If you do the risers you might as well do the upper fork clamp.they both polish up great.I stopped polish when i ran out of silver parts.Square Rounder is rt.its addicting.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I used a random orbital palm sander with 100, 120, 220 then black, brown , and finally green rouge

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
update I polished the reservoir cap lol pics up tomorrow

1 - 15 of 15 Posts