M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We should have a kit for the Bungee Buttons done pretty quick for the 109 and in the future there will be a nice little rack that clips on to the Bungee Buttons for guys that are running solo and and want to carry a bag but want to pop it off when you get to where you are going. :bigthumbsup:

I've also have a airshock kit to prototype that will let you pump it up in the twisties and drop it about 4" when you just want to look cool. :doorag: You can set your ride height anywhere in between and you can adjust the stiffness and rebound. I should have that when I get back from Americade.

By the way I am riding with a guy to Americade and bringing Hal's 109 with me but seeing Hal get's to ride his back to South FL I think I'm going to go ahead and ride mine back to East TN. That will be a good 800+ mile trip. :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I've also have a airshock kit to prototype that will let you pump it up in the twisties and drop it about 4" when you just want to look cool. You can set your ride height anywhere in between and you can adjust the stiffness and rebound. I should have that when I get back from Americade.
that sounds pretty damned suave

·
Registered
936 Posts
theres one site on here offering a tank bib or bra what ever ya call it in plain or carbon fiber and it looks good. if i remember he wanted 29.00 bucks for it. his site has pictures of it on the bike, carbon and plain.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts