M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent quite a bit of time with the two guys that can make this seat happen. I told them what you guys were saying about the Corbin seat and we designed a one piece seat that will follow the same lines as the rear cowl and will be a little narrower and a little lower. By time we got done they had a good game plan and was even kidding about buying a 109. :bigthumbsup:

The seat will look something like the last pictures but bigger and flow with the bike. :doorag:

·
Registered
817 Posts
Mustang? Aren't these the "sorry, we aren't making any seats for the M109, now go away you silly person" guys?

G

·
Wanted said:
Mustang? Aren't these the "sorry, we aren't making any seats for the M109, now go away you silly person" guys?
Well we showed them why they need to jump on this bike and get something done.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Very cool hopefully it looks just as good on. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
817 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
Well we showed them why they need to jump on this bike and get something done.
Hehehehe... had a feeling they might change their minds. :D

·
Registered
273 Posts
well you obviously don't take awoman with ya and with an attitude like that probably never will

wrong on both accounts!!! Dude I didn't mean to get your panties in a wad. I was just voicing my displeasure for the factory seat. If you like it then good for you. To each his own. As for me I will take the single seat. Have a nice day and go enjoy your ride.

·
Registered
898 Posts
just thought of something... i guess with a one piece seat the only thing holding it on would be the areas that normally hold just the front seat on... no way to access the holes that normally secure that back part.... :confused:

khrome

G

·
Now that's a seat worth considering. I too don't like the styling of the passenger seat. It is too high in the rear for my tastes. I have to agree with the previous who stated this tapered look follows the muscular lines of the bike.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
raw_taz said:
I could not wait anymore, mine is at GUYS Upolstery in Mesa, AZ now. Will have fitting tommorow.

Using this material on my Burple bike.

http://www.getti.us/ostrichvinylpeanutbrittle.jpg

$500.00 for custom rider seat molding, covering passenger pad, and custom tank bib.

Will have pics when done.

TAZ
Nice material, sort of looks like a bunch of nipples though. As long as they don't lactate on you, you should be fine... LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts