M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen 2 more 9's in the 'Burg lately....

A Burple one on Rt 3 by the mall entrance yesterday and a Blue LE coming off Old Plank Rd onto Andora close to Rt 3 Tuesday. The LE rider had a halfie w/ matching paint.

Anyone know who these 2 are?

·
Registered
852 Posts
I've got reconstructive knee surgery scheduled for Aug. 13th...going to sideline me for quite some time. I'm thinking of getting a ride together, with as many of the 9's our way as possible. Thinking of taking back roads from Woodbridge down to Route 3. Wanna plan it where we can link up somewhere, and then you take the lead from 3? I know there's some GREAT riding down there, I just dont know many of the roads. I've got no problem leading the full way, if folks dont mind exploring. I'm thinking either the weekend of July 24th, or Aug. 7th

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My 15 yo son will be here from Ohio for a couple weeks and it's the only time I get with him until Christmas. He'll be in from July 21st-Aug 11. I try to spend as much of my free time as I can with him. Maybe if he feels up to going with us...

·
Registered
485 Posts
I've seen 2 more 9's in the 'Burg lately....

A Burple one on Rt 3 by the mall entrance yesterday and a Blue LE coming off Old Plank Rd onto Andora close to Rt 3 Tuesday. The LE rider had a halfie w/ matching paint.

Anyone know who these 2 are?
Think I saw the blue one.. don't know who it was. Light caught me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts