M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:DJust thought I'd rub it in for all you working stiffs!
Me and this other elderly gentleman went for about 100 miles of back road riding this morning. This is his 1992 Lowrider he bought new.

·
Registered
877 Posts
im not gonna b sour bout it old timer...:joke:
:congrats: bet u earned it...(retirement)

·
Registered
711 Posts
:bigthumbsup: Good for you. I look forward to the day. Hopefully I will still be alive to enjoy it.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Who ya callin' elderly. You two guys are in your prime man. Just gotta worry about where the day's road is taking you...:bow:

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
With ya on that ya ol'fart...just chargin up the TomTom Rider and planning a good ride tomorrow out in the way blue yonder and gettin lost....then hittin the "HOME" button...heh heh heh :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
940 Posts
Hope you made it back to the old folks home before lights out. :joke:

We need to take advantage of every day while we can. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I can't wait, I'll be retired in 10 years. I will be 38 when I finish up this career and start my "dream" job. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Man thats just awsome!!!! At the rate the economy is going i dont know if I'll ever retire :-\

·
Registered
492 Posts
:doorag: I resemble that remark.... CBR... enjoying the good life too... after 34 years at the factory, I definetly earned it as well. I like how Kev puts it; go get lost, and hit the 'home' button. Wonder how many of us 9ers are retired ? I don't know about you, but my 9 was my retirement present to myself.... It don't get any better than that ! .... :doorag:... RRH

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
don't ya love it

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
All I have to say about this, is when i'm retired! I'll NEVER HAVE ANOTHER MONDAY! Everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will be, SATURDAY:p
But good for you, enjoy:bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,865 Posts
Enjoy it all you can CBR, every day is another one you can't go back and replace.

When I retire the watch comes off and the calendar comes down. I don't want to ever worry about what date or time it is again. Well, might want to remember a birthday or anniversary just to keep out of trouble. :D

·
Registered
185 Posts
Haha! Good for you. I'm not bothered by retired people describing their retired activities. I may have many years ahead of me so I need something to keep motivated.

By time I retire, I'll be riding my twin solar powered hoover bike. :joke:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
The problem with being retired is the wife brings out the scroll with all the "honey-do's" and your bike time just sorta evaporates (I've been retired for 9 months). Oh well - these to shall pass.

Come to think of it - I think I'll ride over to Panama City beach next week and then maybe to the Dragon and maybe to Key West and then New England, maybe Montana, etc, etc, etc.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts