M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you wake up early Monday & jump on your 9, ur welcome to met a couple riders at Starbucks 292 East 40th St @10:00. Wayne & I are riding to Papa Jack's BBQ in Big Bear. I'll check my pm at 9:30 (a.m.). Sorry about short notice, just though i'd tho it out there.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I wish we were a little closer to you guy's! sounds like a good ride:bigthumbsup:

If you wake up early Monday & jump on your 9, ur welcome to met a couple riders at Starbucks 292 East 40th St @10:00. Wayne & I are riding to Papa Jack's BBQ in Big Bear. I'll check my pm at 9:30 (a.m.). Sorry about short notice, just though i'd tho it out there.

·
Registered
721 Posts
It is good to hear you and Vic getting out on the road, I wish I was out with you guy's.

Vic is looking at a connie ?, he would be a mad dog on one of those.:eek:

Lookin forward to riding with you soon Wayne and Vic if he can come out and play.:dontknow:

Yeah rick it was a good ride. Finally got Vic out of moth balls. And it is possible there might be a new Connie around soon.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey guys

I chatted with Wayne last night, discovered he was off work today. Of course he was immediately in for a ride... That's just how he rolls! My buddy's brother just bought an HD. He's been wanting to ride. It all worked out well. BeUtiful day in Big Bear. Honestly, I liked Papa Jacks better in Twin Peaks, we'll have to find a new spot up there. We were about 3 miles from Chad's Place in the village, where we ate when you guys came down to So Cal. I've been riding, just geting on and going when time permits. Good to hear from you guys. So... THE CONNIE... Wayne jacked me up when he let me ride that thing. I haven't been quite the same since. As athletic, and nimble as I thought life was on my 9... Well.. The nice thing about the Connie is uh... EVERYTHING! We'll see. I'll have to have a heck of a summer @work, and hope that midnight blue 2010 is still available when I'm ready. Journey Well, Vic

·
Registered
721 Posts
Hopefully we will hook up in the near future. Look forward to riding with you soon Vic! :bigthumbsup:

I chatted with Wayne last night, discovered he was off work today. Of course he was immediately in for a ride... That's just how he rolls! My buddy's brother just bought an HD. He's been wanting to ride. It all worked out well. BeUtiful day in Big Bear. Honestly, I liked Papa Jacks better in Twin Peaks, we'll have to find a new spot up there. We were about 3 miles from Chad's Place in the village, where we ate when you guys came down to So Cal. I've been riding, just geting on and going when time permits. Good to hear from you guys. So... THE CONNIE... Wayne jacked me up when he let me ride that thing. I haven't been quite the same since. As athletic, and nimble as I thought life was on my 9... Well.. The nice thing about the Connie is uh... EVERYTHING! We'll see. I'll have to have a heck of a summer @work, and hope that midnight blue 2010 is still available when I'm ready. Journey Well, Vic

1 - 9 of 9 Posts