M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, just want to open a tread for this ride.
Was hoping to get this resolved at the last meet but it seems that we always had too much fun!!;)
Ride is set for April 11th weather dependent.
Judging by the interest from the meet , we can ask questions here and get organized.
We were talking about leaving Ware, MA, guys coming from afar should post what time they can make into town , leaving home at 4:30 am its not something that I look forward.
We can start later and make the ride shorter to accommodate those that have a long way home.
Just contribute and be heard.8)

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
do we have an address so I can punch it into my gps to see how far of a ride.

personally I would rather leave a little later and make ride a little shorter not interested in 4:30 in the morning this early in the season.JMO

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree with you Kenny, AFdad should be able to give a specific direction OR you can use google to find out distances between towns ( zip codes )

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
do we have an address so I can punch it into my gps to see how far of a ride.

personally I would rather leave a little later and make ride a little shorter not interested in 4:30 in the morning this early in the season.JMO
Looks like just over 2 hours for you... I doubt I'll have my bike back in time. Just got another delay call yesterday. 80 on sun, jonesing to ride

·
Registered
643 Posts
I agree with you Kenny, AFdad should be able to give a specific direction OR you can use google to find out distances between towns ( zip codes )
you can google the town and on the google map click your town and it will give you directions to the center of ware and should give you a good approximate time and distance :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
don't we need an address for a meeting place.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes we do Kenny...just for now so you know how long it will take between point A and point B anyway Bosox already mentioned it to be 2 hours from you.

Do you guys want to meet in Ware at 10:30am???

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like just over 2 hours for you... I doubt I'll have my bike back in time. Just got another delay call yesterday. 80 on sun, jonesing to ride
Man that sucks!!! I knew it too, when you started looking for a chromer it was too late in the off season!!
My parts guy "promised" to have it done by the end of this week...:confused:

·
Registered
236 Posts
looks like about 1 hour 40 minutes from me, still need a meeting place.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Mohawk Trail Ride

I guess you guys didn't see my post last Sat on the SSOCO meet thread. I can't do the tenth. I recieved a notive from the VA with a Doctors appt scheduled for Sat April 10. I an't miss this appointment. I have a claim in with the VA to be evaluated for disability. I asked for thoughs on doing it on Sunday the 11th. Or reschduling it for another weekend. What do you think?
Jerry

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I guess you guys didn't see my post last Sat on the SSOCO meet thread. I can't do the tenth. I recieved a notive from the VA with a Doctors appt scheduled for Sat April 10. I an't miss this appointment. I have a claim in with the VA to be evaluated for disability. I asked for thoughs on doing it on Sunday the 11th. Or reschduling it for another weekend. What do you think?
Jerry
Andre set it for the 11th:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Man that sucks!!! I knew it too, when you started looking for a chromer it was too late in the off season!!
Ya, I'm starting to think the same thing..

·
Registered
426 Posts
Tobrak I do not think that matters,sent my stuff out 1st week in january and getting my last part today.:verymad:

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
10:00 or 10:30 sounds good that means I can leave at a resonable time. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
543 Posts
This ride sounds great to me, Its a SUNDAY!!!! and as of right now I have those off!!!!! I will be there as long as my work don't screw me and change my days within the next two weeks! I am down for leaving around 8-830 if its two plus hours away. Ride to Haya's house and ride to Ware to meet you guys?

Just checked it, from my house to Ware is 2hrs and 15 minutes. 8AM sounds good Kenny, bundle up it will be cold.

·
Registered
543 Posts
1 - 20 of 90 Posts