M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So thoguht I'd track the Mods, starting slow, I put a grasshopper rear drivers rest on it two weeks ago, this weekend I carved off an hour from work this and did a little more. I didn't have enough time to install the throttle boss, or the brakeaway, but at least I got the grips done.

Before and after

·
Registered
160 Posts
I have the vista cruise throttle lock which works well, but I put the Brake Away Throttle Lock on M109Dreamer's bike and I really like that one.
I like the skull grips :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, and it works great :bigthumbsup:
Yep, I'm looking forward to putting the throttle Boss and Brakeaway on it. I've got two weeks before my wife comes out and I go to Vegas, so one night I'll stop work early and put them on.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I miss my 9...i haven't rode in a week...she's getting powder coated

·
Registered
483 Posts
Anyone heading out to the Pavillions tomorrow night?
I have my seats getting memory foam and new skin out of town. I've been too busy to meet with Chuck to pick up his stock seat, so I don't think I will be able to make it. Get some pictures and post. Have fun if you go!

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Tony,
What is Kit Peak? I am on leave for the month of Oct and am trying to ride to diff places. Gonna ride rte 666 next week and go see my sister in law.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well looks like while I was camping this past weekend in Texas ya'll were enjoying the road and catching some great ride weather!

Anyway, I'm back in AZ and decided to clear out the remaining mods that I needed to install for the Vegas Trip this Friday.

1. I installed the Brakeaway Cruise Control (Great Quality)

2. I installed the Throttle Boss for the Transformer grips, the Longhorn Highway Pegs, and the constelation floorboards and the tank cover. I'll have to take some pics during the day.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts