M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just added scorpion tips and cobra FI2000R; I was a little hesitant about the tips, but I must say that installation was easy and i am very pleased with the look and sound. Having the tire, swingarm, caliper, and rotor chromed/polished definitely make the rear end stand out.

Attachments

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,052 Posts
Looks great bro, nice bunch of bling you have on it. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

If you don't mind, curiosity wants to know what the letters on the rear plastic cover mean. I can see B4L. Curiosity is a friend of mine. :D

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks great bro, nice bunch of bling you have on it. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

If you don't mind, curiosity wants to know what the letters on the rear plastic cover mean. I can see B4L. Curiosity is a friend of mine. :D
Brothers 4 Life (riding group)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Just added scorpion tips and cobra FI2000R; I was a little hesitant about the tips, but I must say that installation was easy and i am very pleased with the look and sound. Having the tire, swingarm, caliper, and rotor chromed/polished definitely make the rear end stand out.
I am doing basically the same mods on my bike here in a couple weeks. I have all the parts in the garage, just no time to install. How long did it take to install that stuff and how was the performance increase with the FI2000R and Tips? what settings are you using on the FI2000 pots? Thanks in advance!

PS, she's looking mighty fine my friend!!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am doing basically the same mods on my bike here in a couple weeks. I have all the parts in the garage, just no time to install. How long did it take to install that stuff and how was the performance increase with the FI2000R and Tips? what settings are you using on the FI2000 pots? Thanks in advance!

PS, she's looking mighty fine my friend!!! :bigthumbsup:
With a decent saw and grinder, shouldnt take no more than 3 hours. I didnt have a proper grinder, so it took me a while to grind down the weld (had to work with what I had). The FI2000R is pretty simple to install, basically take tank off, remove 2 air hose, and unplug and plug. I havent noticed an increase in power, but it does seem to run a lot smoother with the FI2000R, maybe its my imagination, but it seems to shift from 1st to second a lot smoother; and i used the setting that came with system, I'll adjust it as I go, only put about 40 miles on it so far.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts