M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are more pics of my mods just finished today. Brakes lines, Iso grips, Iso Boards, shooter windshield.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am flunking pictures 101....LOL

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am doing it by the instructions and it aint working so will post when I figure it out. Pictures are on Frappr

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got it right now so here we go.......

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Looks good !....I bet those brake cables make a difference huh ? and they look good as well...I want to do this mod...did you do it yourself ?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nester, dont know about the extension of the forks on the install because I had it done at my dealer. What I can tell you is that there is plenty of line up closer to the cowl and since the lines are in guides and not anchored they extend with no problem. I have not noticed any pressure on them even when really twisting the throttle and feeling the forks extend up front.

Eagle: It is a good mod and the difference in braking power is very noticeable. It is a big bike and I am a big guy so wanted to make sure all of that weight had a chance to slow quickly if needed. Do it, you wont regret it!!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The Iso Boards have been a good addition to the bike. They allow much more foot coverage and I dont have pain in my legs after long ride like I did with pegs. The only issue I had was on the brake side. The positioning of the brake made it hard to get my foot on board without feeling like it would fall off or being jammed under lever. I ended up bending the lever more upright and back toward the frame of the bike and it worked wonders. Thought of cutting tip of brake lever off like others have done but just bending it a little worked for me since my shoe size is 0nly 10.

You will need the adapter with them but Directline has the board and adapter on the same page so you can get them easily.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I like what you have done so far but can I ask why you are still wearing decals and reflectors :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ElectricZ,
Thought about taking badges off but I kinda like the tank badges. I did take stickers off the top of tank and may take relectors off after I get all my lights installed and running like I want them. Funny thing is when I am riding I cant see any of that stuff....LOL :D :D :D.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Bullie said:
ElectricZ,
  Thought about taking badges off but I kinda like the tank badges. I did take stickers off the top of tank and may take relectors off after I get all my lights installed and running like I want them. Funny thing is when I am riding I cant see any of that stuff....LOL :D :D :D.
:a20:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts