M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well had to wait a while to get everything here but they have finally arrived. Shared a container with a friend and got it here really cheap.
Back rest. passenger floorboards. wheels. custom seats. tank bra. new tires. mirrors. ducks air filter mods and more.
I want to thank everyone that advised me and specially those who sold me a such great prices...
baldy latino great seats and tank bra
Tinboski great wheel and got the other one from direct parts..
Jdglass great grips.
Ducks a great specially designed filter covers. You definitely rock!!

And all the other members that advised me and put up my my sometimes stupid questions: Hink, Zoom, Rynosback,Duende01 and every one else.
THANK YOU!!!
next week should be installing them all and waiting for the replacement pipes to arrive...

It is by far the best Forum I have ever belonged to!!!

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
pics damn it :edit:

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pics damn it :edit:
are you sure?? after you see baldylatinos seats and duck's cover plus the wheels you sure are gonna want to get them`on your 9... speciàlly ducks covers in your own style...

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I agree guys but please read the initial thread.will be installing them next week....And yes will post LOTS of pics of a beautiful black fast NINE

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Stop arguing with me and post the pics.
I get your drift.Dont wanna bleed a lot. next week my man.After I install them I promise I will post them^-^

·
Registered
960 Posts
Looking fiorward to seeing some new Baldy work!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
well had to wait a while to get everything here but they have finally arrived. Shared a container with a friend and got it here really cheap.
Back rest. passenger floorboards. wheels. custom seats. tank bra. new tires. mirrors. ducks air filter mods and more.
I want to thank everyone that advised me and specially those who sold me a such great prices...
baldy latino great seats and tank bra
Tinboski great wheel and got the other one from direct parts..
Jdglass great grips.
Ducks a great specially designed filter covers. You definitely rock!!

And all the other members that advised me and put up my my sometimes stupid questions: Hink, Zoom, Rynosback,Duende01 and every one else.
THANK YOU!!!
next week should be installing them all and waiting for the replacement pipes to arrive...

It is by far the best Forum I have ever belonged to!!!
Pleasure doing business with you!!!!

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pleasure doing business with you!!!!
jd sorry i forgot to mention you. Honorable guy and knows the value of a mans word. Thanks..`

By the way guys, have someone installing the tires on the rims so when I arrive have only to put htem on the bike. I`m telling you buddy you are going to regret asking me for pics....:joke:

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
here they are

it is so sweet when your bike becomes the best looking one on the place.... oooooohhhh. feels sooooo good.... Will be going to a bikers meeting next weekend. will post pics. but undoubtely
MY nine will be The BIKE...

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
By the way Ducks, you really outdid yourself with those covers. Really appreciate the time and effort.Thanks a lot .You rock.
It means a lot to me.
Plus The handles, the side cover. the rims. the side bags.
Definitely black is beautiful!!!
just waiting for pipes from mc109 to arrive and the beast will be beautiful again....

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
and windycityrider, got all the stuff you sent. Now I will really install all the leds on the bike. Thanks a lot.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,086 Posts
Other than the damaged pipes, it looks great bro. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
it is so sweet when your bike becomes the best looking one on the place.... oooooohhhh. feels sooooo good.... Will be going to a bikers meeting next weekend. will post pics. but undoubtely
MY nine will be The BIKE...
Those grips and timing cover looks very familiar................LOL!!! Hope you enjoy.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
and windycityrider, got all the stuff you sent. Now I will really install all the leds on the bike. Thanks a lot.
you're welcome buddy. :bigthumbsup:

can't wait to see pictures of your led install.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts