M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Added a couple of mods for the wife to get her ready for the VA meet and to make her feel a little more secure when riding with me.

Added Gel seat, matching passenger Zombie pegs and Suzuki Large touring backrest with black powder coated mounting brackets to match the rest of the mods.

I didn't think I would benefit any from the backrest, but when we went for a long ride last weekend, with her leaning back on it, change the weight distribution and it felt like she wasn't even on the bike. :bigthumbsup:

I kept having to reach back there every so often, to make sure she was still on...:D

I just got my driver's backrest from Grasshopper and can't wait to try that out this weekend...

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
An oil leak ???

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I have a couple mods for the wife also however they have nothing to do with my bike ....

:joke:

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You know what they call a Harley Davidson in Plano, TX?
I'm guessing, just a plano Harley...:dontknow: We have alot of those around here...

I have a couple mods for the wife also however they have nothing to do with my bike ....
:joke:
I hear ya, bro... same here also. These were the only one's she agreed too. :D

You sent my mind racing when I read this title - I'm going for a lay down now!
LOL - hope you feel better now. I originally had the title as 'Wife Mods', but changed it. Guess there is not a good shorter name for this, without explaining more detail...eh?

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Did the same backrest for the wife a few years ago. She won't ride without it now! Added benefit, she lets me crank it up every once and a while with her back there now. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts