M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know if you can heat up the brake and shifter levers to bend them.will this damage the strength.I am trying to find a way to move the controls backwards to match the moving of the pegs rearward 3 inches.maybe cutting them and the dressing them up to weld them backwards.any idea is helpful.I have shortyy working on something for me.but are exploring all options.thanks.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
does anyone know if you can heat up the brake and shifter levers to bend them.will this damage the strength.I am trying to find a way to move the controls backwards to match the moving of the pegs rearward 3 inches.maybe cutting them and the dressing them up to weld them backwards.any idea is helpful.I have shortyy working on something for me.but are exploring all options.thanks.
If you take them off the bike heating them won't be an issue , how fast and how you cool them may be however .....

I would look into moving the entire assembly back wards with an adapter plate , it's easy to go back wards , allot harder to go for wards as you run out of room real fast.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts