M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
Been around the forums for a month or two and got my new 2010 blue 9. Within 24 hrs it had HID headlight and I'm waiting on shiploads of stuff from the US :)

Anyway, my name is Cris and I live on the southside of BrisVegas...nice to meet u all

·
Registered
423 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi guys,
Been around the forums for a month or two and got my new 2010 blue 9. Within 24 hrs it had HID headlight and I'm waiting on shiploads of stuff from the US :)

Anyway, my name is Cris and I live on the southside of BrisVegas...nice to meet u all
G'day Cris.
Jump on one of the rides and meet up with a few of the Aussie guys there is on on this Sunday.

Enjoy the ride...

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
G'day Cris.
Jump on one of the rides and meet up with a few of the Aussie guys there is on on this Sunday.

Enjoy the ride...
I'd love too....but the missus is workin this weekend.
Will keep my eyes peeled for another opportunity.

I'm taking my 9 for a trip to Warwick for a campdraft and rodeo. Dont know if it's the trip or the rodeo I'm looking forward to the most

·
Registered
79 Posts
:welcome: & :congrats: on your new ride. Perfect time to start shipping stuff over from the us. Our dollar being 1 for 1 is NOT going to send me broke:D:D:D. Chris on what site did you buy your stuff from? toro9

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:welcome: & :congrats: on your new ride. Perfect time to start shipping stuff over from the us. Our dollar being 1 for 1 is NOT going to send me broke:D:D:D. Chris on what site did you buy your stuff from? toro9
I ordered truck loads of stuff bfore I even got my bike lol

I've fitted HID hi/low from A&R and well worth the $.
Got bags, led turn signals, gel seat, rego plate relocation, chrome sticker tube and there's a heap more on the way.

I've ordered from A&R Motorsport, DLP, Raw Design that I can remember
Now the guys on here showed my the chin spoiler...bastards lol so I'll b ordering that too

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm travelling down the same path as you and evey time i read anything on here i add the part to my list. I'll start ordering today:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
:congrats: &:welcome: Post up some pics!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts