M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any other SW Missouri 109rs on here?  I know the local dealer has sold like 8-9 bikes including mine just checking to see if any are here.

BTW Neosho, mo  :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'n in KC. I did the bikers for babies ride this weekend (under the rain :()
There was a little more than 4500 riders and I saw only 1 other m109.
My baby got a LOT of attention and I had to answer a lot of questions ;)

Love my 109!

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
yup one here Columbia Mo i ride a silver

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
looks like were close to a missouri meet up soon ?

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I'll be down to K.C. for Thanksgiving,99% of the time I go ahead and trailer it with me,just in case I can go for a ride.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Getting close :D i'll be at Gateway International Raceway in stl this weekend you cant miss me 6'9 370 on a silver :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
yea what can i say it's faster lol :D

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Wait a minute guys. You do know that black 109's are faster don't you! :joke: :p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

Let me know for sure what day(s) you will be at Gateway & I will be there!!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Olathe KS here, the burbs of KC. I would love to meet up with some fellow 109s and ride. I was supposed to do the local Bikers for Babies, but had trouble getting out of work. When I saw that the weather was supposed to be wet, I didn't put as much effort into getting out of work.

I would be in favor of a nice ride to Lake of the Ozarks for the day. Nice scenery and nice places to stop for eats, plus it's kind of central for everyone across the state (area). Burgers at Horny Toads!!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
sboden only bought his new silver 109 cause he liked my new burple!! set up a ride somewhere close and I'll make him show up too.

BURPLE is Best!

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
BigGuyNKC said:
I live in the KC area. i'd be down. BTW, isn't Neosho MO in the SW part of the state (not NW)?
DOH i was tired when i posted that yes Neosho is in the SW corner my bad.. Good thing i drive around the country for a living as well and read a map daily ::)

·
Registered
765 Posts
fignewt3 said:
sboden only bought his new silver 109 cause he liked my new burple!! set up a ride somewhere close and I'll make him show up too.

BURPLE is Best!
Thank goodness you didn't buy the faster SILVER bike. :doorag: :evil:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
sboden, don't be jealous of my Burple Beauty. some day you'll get out and ride yours. Silver is fine.........

BUT BURPLE IS BEST!!!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts