M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:verymad: & > :mad: Has anyone not received their free jacket . I registered for my free 109o jacket early May and have not received it yet is there anyone else with this problem ?????????????? I e-mailed Suzuki last week but no responce yet . Does anyone have a phone # or any e-mail addresses that I could use will be greatly appreciated .................

·
Registered
51 Posts
I emailed them here: [email protected]

Got a reply back but still no jacket. Was actually told it was due to arrive today.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I received mine yesterday to be exact and its a keeper. i'm not sure on a 1800 number but here is the number i have for suzuki usa 714-572-1490

·
Registered
292 Posts
I registered for my jacket on May 18th , and got it six weeks later, ( to the day). Hang in there, it will come.... I hope ;)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the speedy responce I to have e-mailed at that address but no responce yet just waiting and waiting and waiting !!!!!!!! I will try the phone # in the morning because I know permahold will be in affect ..........

·
Registered
752 Posts
I registered in April. So you know it's the date that your dealer sends in not the date that you register.

G

·
Its been 10 weeks since I ordered mine!! At least you got a reply from that address!! I e-mailed the same address and didnt even get a response!! I'm not too worried though...i'm a fat bastard(get in my BELLY!!) and the 4x prolly wont fit any ways!! Can you say E-Bay!!! LOL!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Registered on 5/13........no jacket. I know it's too warm to wear, but I want the darn thing hanging in my closet just the same. I'm getting ready to get medieval on Suzuki!

·
Registered
160 Posts
I just got mine today! I registered @ May 23rd. The jacket is worth the wait! It's SWEET :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey recived my Jacket on thursday after my post I was out of town working the old lady called fussing wondering why I did not get her one happy and sadness at the saqme time the 4x does not fit have to go with 5x Iam 5 11 and 310# across the sholders it is tooooooooooo tight can zip up but the guns cant move have to stop some of the iron work I know when the 5x gets back have to have it worked on to fit just on of the delimas of iron so now i am happy . If anyone Knows of a xl for sale give me a holla the old lady is still crying foul and if I did not try I would get nooooooooooo peace thaks for all your help guys .................... Now does anyone know how long it takes to get a jacket back when you return one ???????

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
hellrazr72 said:
Its been 10 weeks since I ordered mine!! At least you got a reply from that address!! I e-mailed the same address and didnt even get a response!! I'm not too worried though...i'm a fat bastard(get in my BELLY!!) and the 4x prolly wont fit any ways!! Can you say E-Bay!!! LOL!!
You can return the 4x for the 5x. The jacket comes with a return mailer. :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

G

·
From what I have read, the return is much quicker than the initial order. Some said 2-3 weeks. Many of the guys are selling theirs on E-bay and in the Classifieds on this website. Should be able to find one for Momma there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts